Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I am very into leather jackets, I think that they complete the look for jeans, skirts, leggins and even a silky going out dress. One thing that is good to keep in mind, the leather needs to look expensive so keeping simple, and making sure it's fitted is the key.

I think every women should have one in black and one in brown in their wardrobe. Leather jackets last a very long time and they look better as they are worn for that reason, any money spent on a good leather jacket is not a waste.

This is a very good example of a nice leather jacket that will make you look million dollars in style.

This jacket is from All Saints website. It's current price is £350. It comes in this colour (Doe) only. I personally can't afford this but will be looking for something similar with a more affordable price. I will let you know. Or maybe if you come accross to one you could leave me a message here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment